Thursday 10 October 2013

My Nanny



My nanny passed away two weeks ago and I miss her.
I haven't posted anything on my blog for awhile because I just wanted some time off. When a special loved one passes away, you start to think about what things are important in your life. I always wanted to do my own blog and thought I would give it a go. I realised that if you wanted to post every day, it does take atleast a few hours to put something together. I was starting to worry that I didn't have anything to post about and I wasn't posting something everyday. Would I lose followers? Is my blog interesting? Not posting anything for the past few weeks, I haven't been stressed about what I could post on my blog. I realised that I will post something when I want to. I want to enjoy my days doing what I love and that's looking after my family. My family comes first.
I am still going to do my blog but I am thinking about changing what I post. I will post things about what I enjoy doing such as baking and my vintage finds. I have started meal planning again so I might put some posts about that. I just need some more time to think about things.
xx 

2 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear about your Nan.....yes losing someone special does make you have a bit of a rethink about your life...and family is always the most important thing...and yes, your blog is interesting, I love reading it.,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much for your lovely comment. I am very happy that you love reading my blog. It's good to hear that people are reading it.
      Simone x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...