Thursday 18 July 2013

Getting back into routine

All the kids are back at school and I am slowly getting back into the routine of washing, baking and having a spare moment for myself. 
During the holidays my daughter decided to clean out her wardrobe, getting rid of clothes that don't fit and toys she doesn't play with anymore. Now I am going to show you what is left for me to clean up.


I will start on it soon, I really hope so. Let me just add that to my things to do list!


I made these cookies on Tuesday and they are very nice.

I found this recipe over at jensfavoritecookies.com.
The only thing I changed from the recipe is that I halved the ingredients because it was going to make 4 dozen cookies. I didn't want that much so I halved all the ingredients except the egg, I still put one egg in. 
They turned out great and were very nice with my coffee.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...