Wednesday 4 September 2013

A new chicken run

I have finally found some time to sit down and write a post for my blog. Monday, I cleaned up from the weekend and did heaps of washing as we have great weather at the moment. Tuesday, the kids had a day off from school so I was spending time with them.

So the weekend I nearly got everything done that I said on friday with "what the weekend brings". Master 10 had his haircut. We purchased a booster seat for Miss 6. We did a little bit of landscaping. I planted the pea seedlings in the veggie garden and they are already growing up on the wire for support. Made a start on the new chicken run. And of course in Australia we celebrated Father's Day on Sunday. Hubby got three vintage auto tin signs to put in the garage. The kids made some lovely cards and hubby thoroughly enjoyed the day. 

This is how the chicken run is at the moment. Chicken house on the right, a run on the left(where the green sticks are) and there is a run on the right behind the chicken house

This is where the new chicken run is going, from the chicken house down to the sleepers. 

There will be bricked steps here. This is my lovely digging from the weekend. Hubby helped me abit as there was some clay and rock that we needed to get through.

And there is always someone who wants to be in the photo!

News on the chicken eggs that are in the incubator, there are 5 left that I am hoping are going to hatch. 1 day left for incubating. Fingers crossed there will be some little fluffy chicks either tomorrow or thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...