Wednesday 18 September 2013

Busy days

It has been nearly two weeks since I last put a post on my blog. The reason is, we have been busy.
The kids have had dress up days at school. There has been incursions and excursions last week.
Our little dog had major dental surgery. She needed to rest and wasn't allowed to chew anything hard.
 Our washing machine of 4 years decided to not work anymore so I had to do some research and shop around so we could get a new one.
Only 1 chick hatched from the 8 eggs we had incubating. We had to buy 3 little chicks so our little chick wouldn't be alone.
And, we had an underground tank installed in our backyard.

The new three beside our little one 

Our little chick that we hatched

She had to check it out

The school holidays are starting this friday. I am looking forward to doing day trips with the kids and spending time at home. I have started baking our own bread again. I have put aside some time during the day to do baking. I love baking and trying out new recipes. The smell of baked goods is amazing.

Do you love baking? What are your favourite recipes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...