Saturday 18 May 2013

The smell of baked goods

Did some cooking yesterday. I love it when the house has some wonderful baking smells coming from the kitchen. Its also nice as the oven warms the kitchen up when its cold. Here are some of my goodies,


Yummy Honey Joys


A nice floured loaf to have with our dinner


And a loaf for the school lunches

Our nice floured loaf was enjoyed with beef ravioli and homemade tomato pasta sauce. The kids enjoyed it and it was easy to prepare. I will try and post the recipe for the sauce by next week. Of course I forgot to take some photos of our yummy meal. I am new to the blogging fun so I need to remind myself to take pictures.

Enjoy your weekend!




2 comments:

  1. I love the smell of baking filling up the home too...it really is the nicest thing. Your loaf looks awesome.

    PS: I'm hosting an Antipodes giveaway and hoep you will enter: http://www.underlockandkeyblog.com/2013/05/antipodes-apostle-skin-brightening-and.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks trishie. I try to make most things. Especially for the kids snacks and lunches.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...