Monday 26 August 2013

Made a bird feeder with hubby

The weekend was a mixture of going clothes shopping, relaxing and doing odd jobs around the house. The kids watched a couple of movies and played outside. 
On Sunday morning I set up the table for the kids to do some drawing. I laid out a large sheet of paper and put some colour changing markers out. It was good to see them using their imagination and creating some great pictures.







Later in the day, while the kids were watching a movie, my hubby and I made a bird feeder. Our other bird feeder was starting to fall apart so we decided to make another one. It was nice spending time together. I will put some seed in it tomorrow. I look forward to seeing what birds come to check it out. 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...