Wednesday 7 August 2013

The past three days




On Sunday we went to another Farmers Market to see if there were any stalls that sold free range eggs. 
No luck, but I think its because of the colder months. Sometimes chickens are not as frequent with their egg laying when its winter.


We saw some ducks waddling through the grass looking for their morning feed.




We did a small science activity with the kids on Sunday afternoon. Master 9 had a Slime science
book and he asked if we could make some slime for our crafting on Sunday.


The slime worked really well and the kids enjoyed seeing how it turned out.
.


On Monday, my hubby had a day off from work so we headed up to Healesville for some lunch. It was a lovely drive and we really enjoyed our day. I forgot to take some photos. I think I was just enjoying spending time with my hubby.




 On Tuesday I went over to spend a day with my sister and to meet her new puppy.


Say hello to Lyla!




Yesterday was our Master 7's birthday. He turned 8.
Happy 8th Birthday!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...