Tuesday 25 June 2013

Baking day today

It's about time that I did some baking in our house. I have been abit slack lately and haven't baked any homemade goodies. So I jumped online and headed over to sallysbakingaddiction. Sally has some fantastic yummy recipes. There are cookies, slices, cupcakes and more!

For my baking day today I choose to make the very vanilla cupcakesrolo stuffed peanut butter cookies and ultimate fudge brownies with peanut butter chips. When I made the fudge brownies I didn't have any peanut butter chips so I used white choc chips instead.





Very Vanilla Cupcakes 


Rolo Stuffed Peanut Butter Cookies


Ultimate Fudge Brownies with White Choc Chips

Did you do any baking today? I would love to know what goodies you are baking at home.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...