Tuesday 18 June 2013

This weekend

Well I wanted to stay home on saturday and chip away at my mountain of washing but we decided to head out in the morning and get some things done. Spotlight first on the list: thread, zip and pillow insert. I bought some gorgeous fabric off etsy a few months ago. I am making a decorative pillow for my mum whose birthday is coming up soon.



Next was JB Hifi: new mouse for the desktop, some cd's and dvd's and of course the kids wanted to spend some of their birthday money and get a new ds game.


Thats how they were until lunchtime. In the afternoon headed out and arranged some fire wood to get delivered.


Did I get any washing done? Two school uniforms and some bed sheets. Guess what I did Sunday, more washing! My mountain of washing is still in the laundry and I cant work out that somehow it keeps getting bigger!

Hope your weekend was good. Did you finish what needed to be done?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...