Tuesday 18 June 2013

What to write about on my blog?

I decided to do a blog so I could write about what we do as a family and get to know all the other bloggers out there. I love reading other peoples blogs and following what they do in day to day life. But now I am starting to wonder what I can put on my post for the day as I don't do much. My days are mostly filled with doing washing, tidying the house, cooking for the kids lunchboxes and deciding on what to have for dinner that night.


I don't do heaps of knitting or sewing. I do love buying fabric though and have started a little collection. When I will use the fabric to make something I don't know. I know basic sewing and knitting. I own a sewing machine and my hubby bought me an overlocker for my birthday 2 years ago. And I hate to say this but its still in its box. I would really love to open it up and use it. I do handmade cards and gifts whenever there is a birthday coming up. So I dabble in a little bit of crafting.


I love sitting at my computer and browsing the internet whether its reading blogs or finding fabric and crafting supplies on etsy. Love my phone, computer and ipad!



I was reading Down to Earth blog this morning and her post for today was blogs give us a voice. It was interesting to read and it made me realise that I can blog about my day to day things (I will give it a go), even if it is doing the washing.



I never really took alot of photos before. But now by doing this blog I am taking photos nearly everyday and I am really enjoying it. I probably don't take fantastic photos or my writing about things isn't in top notch journalist form but I am learning along the way and I hope to improve my skills. Hey I'm just a mum along with my hubby living life with our five kids and enjoying every moment of it.




2 comments:

  1. Every body has a story. I just write when i'm a bit excited about something, even if it might seem mundane to others and that seems to work for me. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Max. I am enjoying blogging. I had a visit over to your blog and I enjoyed having a look. I also joined the Hottie Project and I can't wait to get sewing!xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...