Thursday 13 June 2013

Photo a day challenge: Day 13

I was deciding whether or not to do this photo challenge for today as it was to take a picture of your kitchen. Most of the time our kitchen is clean and tidy but there are always things laying about. At the moment we still have some easter eggs sitting in easter bags on the bench. The kids drink bottles are in the dish rack, rinsed and ready for filling up tomorrow. There are 2 loaves of bread sitting on the bench to make sandwiches in the morning. There is a fresh homemade raisin bread sitting on the cake cooler rack near the chopping board and I could go on and on. So I decided to take a photo of my favourite large kitchen appliance, my oven. I love my oven. 

What does your kitchen look like during the day? Are there all kinds of things hanging out on your bench?







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...