Friday 21 June 2013

Water tank and Ikea (and Gastro)

Unfortunately the lovely Gastro bug came to visit our house this week. It hit my hubby and two kids. So far noone else has been affected, cross fingers! So, hubby and three kids were home yesterday, one child and hubby recovering from gastro and our older two had a day off as it was report writing day for the teachers. Hubby was feeling better so we decided to head out and look at a water tank for the backyard. And since we were in the area of Ikea we dropped in to have a look at some shelving for the boys room and shelving for my crafting goodies. I was going to take a few photos of some of the new things Ikea has in store but my hubby pointed out a sign upon entry that "NO PHOTOGRAPHY IS ALLOWED". Oh well, no photos to show of our trip for the day. We did buy some shelving though so I will post some photos of them once they are all in place.

Today is catch up day with washing and some house cleaning. I am trying to finish a project for the mood board challenge 3. Competition closes tonight. My little miss has a birthday party to go to soon so I am going to make a birthday card and will enter that in. I will post a photo of the finished card on my blog later today.




Hope you have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...